With the Relay for Life coming up this weekend we printed up 5000 glossy double-sided postcards to direct people towards the website hopebeyondcure.com where they can purchase the book and find a range of articles and resources on hope for those who are living with cancer.
Who are the postcards for?
- People who want info, but aren’t ready to purchase a book.
- Doctors and health professionals to put in waiting rooms, on reception desks, in brochure racks, pinned on notice boards, or to give to patients whom they want to direct to the book.
- Churches who can’t keep much stock of the book, but want to have the info on hand when people need it.
- Cancer support groups.
- Other ideas?
The cards look great so you can be confident in handing them to others. They include the two quotes from the back of the book to give people an idea of what the book is about.
We will post out batches of cards for a fee that includes postage. There will be three bundle sizes available:
- 100 cards for $20
- 500 cards for $80
- 1000 cards for $130
If you would like to order, then you can…
- Reply to this post
- Use the contact form at hopebeyondcure.com
- Email hopebeyondcureATgmail.com
Please share this information with anyone you think may be interested.